It occurred to me that while I’ve been writing for the past few weeks about using Venus Retrograde to work on relationships, I haven’t offered up any concrete suggestions as to how to go about it. Nor have I mentioned the other two important aspects to this transit: art and money; and they, too, deserve a ponder.
Pondering pondering? You need to shake it up!
So here’s some cool stuff to do during Venus RX:
- Go through your photo albums. Remember who you love and why you love them.
- Balance your chequebook. Venus rules money, so financial forensics are a must.
- Make a wish list for the $1M someone may someday leave you. (You need to be ready.)
- Experiment with tastes. All of your senses come under Venus’s jurisdiction; so experience EACH of them afresh.
- Spoil yourself. Gorgeous self-care is the way to go.
- Spoil someone else. (Your choice.)
- Listen to new music.
- Clean out your closet. Notice what colours and styles predominate your wardrobe: do you like them? Do they suit you? If not, what WOULD?
- Buy yourself some crayons or soap bubbles at the dollar store and USE ‘EM.
- Sing in the shower—LOUDLY.
- Buy yourself flowers.
- Thank EVERYONE who makes your life a better place.